Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow, really?

I know what you're thinking, seriously, another car seat canopy?? In my defense, this one is for my baby, due in about 7 weeks. My Mother in law gave me a hobby lobby gift card for my birthday and I spent it wisely.

I LOVED the fabric the had to choose from. No offense Joann's but little boys exist...incase you didn't already know.

The only real difference on this one is I rounded the edges, made my own ties, and zigzag stitched on top.



This should be the last car seat canopy for a while.

2 comments:

Princess Crafts said...

Hi,
Love the baby carrier cover idea! Can you tell me more please, I'd love to make one for my friends' babies!!

Thanks
Kerry :)
Viewing your blog in the UK!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I LOVE these and want one SO bad!!! It seems like everyone has one but me :(
How do you make it? Is it super easy? I am a BEGINNER sewer fer sher, so I need simple instructions :)