Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hair Bow's #2

I made these one's for my sister in law's sister in law. I made a few changes this time and it was much easier, and pretty much the same price.

I found these flowers in the dollar section at Michael's. I hated the middle though.

So I pulled that right out and used brad's instead. Perfect! I also bought a package of alligator clips at Sally's. You get so many more there for much less than if you buy the ones at Michaels...just saying.



Then I bought already made plain head bands at Sally's, instead of using a knee high...okay that's a lie the tan colored one is a knee high. It was already made, and the same price. Easy as pie!

1 comment:

Kelsee said...

You do realize that he is going to be so mad at you when he's and sees that you put bows on his head! LOL They are super cute! -Kelsee