Thursday, July 9, 2009

Totally Forgot

I made this a while back and totally forgot about it! I just used an old hanger so it would be easy to unravel and ravel back together, I have 2 of them, one for regular ribbon and one for wired ribbon. It's totally handy.

I also got myself into a trade show next weekend to sell some of my hats! People have been telling me to do it forever but I am so afraid no one will want them....i would feel rejected. I started making some yesterday. Here are the ones I've made so far.

Do you like?

2 comments:

Kelsee said...

Love them! I made a whole bunch while I was on bed rest for Christmas. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you aren't allowed to do anything!!!

Jacylann Nix said...

those are too cute! check my blog..im doing a hairbow giveaway :)