Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Floppy" fabric flower

For this project make sure you use "floppy" fabric. Seriously. Floppy only.

I used a piece of fabric about 11x50 inches.

Then fold like an acordian.

Then I decided, to cut it in half...
Cut into a circle, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT CIRCLES.
Find the middle of one circle, and thread with need and thread.
Keep adding more and more "pedals"
When you've finished threading all of them on, make a circle, and tie off.
Use and alligator clip (I cover mine with hot glue and ribbon)
Hot glue your flower to the clip
Find a head band, or whatever you want to decorate with.
And there you have it!






2 comments:

mrsmonje said...

So cute!! One of these days im going to try to be creative and make something you have on here lol

Melissa said...

K so I found the tutorial!!! Smart me, should have looked here to start with!! Thanks for all your cute ideas.