Friday, April 30, 2010

Blondes don't have more fun..

Is this a "craft"? Probably not. I consider it a great skill to have though. Yes. I am a Barber. Not a cosmetologist, let's not get them confused. So technically I do not hold a license to do colors, although I happen to be not too bad at them. Funny eh?
Kourtney and I are twins I think. We are about the same height, weight, we both have greenish eyes, and big teeth (we are proud of those!). Recently we have both decided we want to go a little darker with our hair.
Our husbands aren't super happy about this, so they have asked us to refer to it as going "less blonde". I still have no pitty for them. Maybe we should ask them to grow their hair out. Wash and dry it everyday along with a straightening. Hmmm???
Working hard during.
After from the top....of coarse it's blurry....
Side shot. I loved the highlights. Maybe I will teach Kourtney to color hair so she can do mine?
Look at how adorable she is, swimming in her new tresses~!

P.s. That purse....yeah ^ that one! I want it.

No comments: