Friday, April 9, 2010

It was time

My friend Sarah posted this headband link a while ago, then my friend Kelsee posted it and a little children version as well. I've sat down with one window open for crochet lingo and one window open with the pattern about 10 times trying to make it.....I could NOT get it. I would get flustered and exit the area.

My friend emailed me a pic of one a little different yesterday and wanted one so very badly. How could I let her down! I had to roll my sleeves up and do it...unfortunetly blogger wasn't allowing me to look at any blogs so I just made it up. I need to work on that bottom flower skills though and that's why I needed that pattern in the first place :) but she loves it and I can say that I did it.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I am wearing it right now and LOVE it! :) You are the best!

The Cornett Family said...

Looks cute! Good Job!