Thursday, February 19, 2009

Night Stand Makeover

BEFORE

AFTER


I have always wanted really nice night stands. We only have the one little table, but it works well. It was a hand me down from Kevin's Mom. It used to have a green table cloth on it, which was fine, but I knew once Kevin graduated, new night stands were one of the first things I wanted to get. You can hardly see the old night stand in the before picture, but you get the point. I just painted the table brown, because I thought to myself, if this doesn't turnout I can just put the table cloth right back over it. The lamp was just plain and had a light wood base. I decided to paint that pink and sew on the buttons. CUTE.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

did any of those red sheets work out for C's crib that I found?
Your lamp is way cute! Did you sew the buttons on?