Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Spiders!

Thank you again Kelsee. These are supposed to be for kids to make, I have a kid, but he didn't make them......

Here is what you need
Egg Carton
Paint
Pen
Pipe Cleaner

You cut out the egg carton as you can see. Spray paint, poke holes with a pen in the side, and stick the pipe cleaner in, then bend the legs.
If I had to do it again, I would use the fuzzy pipe cleaner, I imagine it would stay a lot better than the sparkly ones....just saying.
Still adorable, and affordable none the less :)

3 comments:

Ader Family said...

I've seen these before - but i completely forgot about them!
Thanks - i'll have to make them with the little guys.
PS - i like the sparkle, it adds more to it!

Kourtney said...

They turned out great! I'm glad you went with the sparkle, they have more personality :) Did you decide to nix the googly eyes?

Kelsee said...

Love them! Good job! -Kelsee