Monday, March 1, 2010

Head Bands

Loved this one. You know that Valentines Wreath everyone made but me? I am saying I feel left out and the holiday is over! Bummer.

Goodie Headband
Felt (which is CHEAP, you know I'll love it) Cut to the silver dollar size
Needle and thread..duh
Can you figure out the rest?



I have been itching to sew lately, but since there is no sewing machine...I settled for this.



Heather bailey fabric flower sewing to a goodie headband which was also wrapped in ribbon.

Heather Bailey flower:
3x20 fabric, I used remnant because I am cheap like that....
Paper flower
A brad

Fold the fabric in half hotdog ways and thread through, when finished scrunch altogether and sew raw ends together.


2 comments:

mrsmonje said...

I want the flower head band for sure right this second!! I love it!!

erica said...

LOVE IT!