Sunday, March 7, 2010

Horsie Hoodie Towel

Once again this hoody towel was for Cody for Christmas Whoops! Thankfully he doesn't know the difference so he lets me get behind on "projects". I got this pattern from Make it and love it. Yes you heard me right, I USED A PATTERN . It was a success!! Simple too.

I altered it just a bit because it was supposed to be a bear but we turned it into a "Bronco".

Wouldn't you know that Cody haaaaates having things on his head so really it was quite a waste. But still I loved it.

If I had one word of advice I would zig zig the edges of the towel you cut.
I completely skipped over that part during reading, although I thought the mane should look "hair like" so we let it fray.

There you have it.

1 comment:

mrsmonje said...

Once again I love it! Would it be wrong to make myself a pink bear one? I think not!!