Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ruffles anyone?

I have a confession! I am not the best at sewing, and by that I mean I pretty much am a complete amateur! I've wanted to do this top for so long but was too afraid to try. It seems the days when I get brave enough my bobbin jams over and over....ect. So today was the day!
I got the pattern from Make it and love it, click here.

I love how it turned out. I will wear it tonight when we go to the temple.

I decided that it would look to toddler if I did ruffles are the way around, so I just did them around the front side.


But I did recycle this shirt to make the ruffles! Somehow we got gum in my dryer. Mad at the time, I am glad now.



1 comment:

erica said...

I love this idea! Your shirt turned out super cute. You should make another one soon and I will make one too :)